In most cases, we can achieve cancellation and refund of funds. If we believe we cannot, we will let you know immediately. We guarantee that by canceling your timeshare you will no longer have to make any more payments.
A fraud or falsification occurs when a sales representative uses pressure and coercion means to create false expectations, with the intention of creating a sale. Clients do not have time to reflect on their decision and generally, they are vacationing in the country, not being in real conditions to assess the need for the purchase and payment terms.
Common promises include things like renting a timeshare to create a substantial income; promises to sell another timeshare and use the money as capital to absorb the cost of the new one, or simply, creating unrealistic expectations for the timeshare exchange such as your airline ticket, exclusive hotels, or in places of high demand.
Your credit bureau will remain intact.
We hope to return your peace of mind as soon as possible.
These are the three main objectives when you are represented as a client:
- Cancel your contract immediately before your next payment
- Cancel any other obligation with the timeshare promoter.
- And last but most important, the refund of your initial payment and any other payment back to your pocket.
There are several reasons:
- We are the only law office in the DR that specializes in the solution of timeshare fraud and scam claims.
- We have ample specialized professional experience, as a past Public Prosecutor at PROCONSUMIDOR, legal consultant, in addition to representing numerous litigation and cases on timeshare throughout the national territory, for more than 10 years.
- We are professionals who know how to use legal aid to avoid being scammed.
- We are here to advise owners with timeshare problems. If we cannot assist you, we will let you know immediately and at no cost.
You can leave your payments as soon as we have reached an agreement and your authorization to represent you as our client.
The process is very simple. First, send us an email at [email protected] to explain your situation. We will be in contact with you shortly after gathering your information, we will arrange a free consultation, to take your case personally and advise you about your specific timeshare problem.
When Consumo Legal RD handles your case of timeshare fraud, it is very likely that they will be resolved out of court. In fact, 99% of the cases we handle do not see it inside the courtroom. The developers of timeshare memberships, usually prefer to settle cases out of court when we are representing the victim who purchased a Vacation Property (timeshare).
If you identify with any of these characteristics, you should probably receive professional legal assistance immediately.
- You have been told that it is a good financial investment.
- They told you that you can make a lot of money for rent (rental income is presented as “safe”)
- They told you that if you get tired of the timeshare you can easily resell and even get a benefit from it.
- You were told that you waived your right of 5 days of rescission, as part of the agreement. (You cannot give them up no matter what you do or say!)
- You have been promised something else as part of your package (discount on plane tickets, extra days of stay in the property or other properties).
- They told you they had tax advantages.
Each case depends on a variety of factors, such as the complexity of your problem and the cheating tactics used by your timeshare company. Even your case is also subject to the programming of the courts. Something if it is safe, the sooner you file a complaint, the more chances there are to return YOUR INVESTMENT.
We have 100% success. We put all our efforts in representing you with a high level of commitment to achieve a positive result in your case.
If you are sure you want to cancel your contract, contact Legal Consumption RD immediately. Remember, as soon as we represent you, you will be protected by people with more than 15 years of experience in thousands of complaints like yours.
Due to the administrative nature of this office, they cannot issue mandatory resolutions to resolve disputes that are presented to them. They act as conciliators between the parties. If you are not satisfied with the result of the resolution of PROCONSUMIDOR, you should seek legal advice.
Unfortunately, all the lies in the timeshare presentation are verbally stated and are generally not stipulated in the contract. Therefore, verbal promises are not valid for the PROCONSUMIDOR procedure. However, if you could make a recording or audio there is a possibility to demonstrate this fact to the institution.
You have the right to cancel your contract regardless of whether the resort wants to cancel your contract or not. Write to us and let us explain in detail how we can help you cancel your contract.